Friday, February 3, 2012

Before & After

Hey everyone! How was everyone's week? :-) My week was great, I've been getting ready for Valentine's Day sessions and cuteness, haha! Today, though, I wanted to share with you some photos I've processed through Lightroom 3. Now, I'm not to into setting up tutorial sheets, and what have you, BUT I thought it would be pretty cool to share the latest preset I've created, and titled, 'Time Spent In Los Angeles' (I made it while listening to the song Time Spent In Los angeles by Dawes. I know, what a creative title, right? ;-) All in all, I feel like the name suits, because my final result definitely reminded me of summers in southern California. California looove~


The beautiful model above and below is my cousin Libby! We shot these photos during the Thanksgiving holiday, and I absolutely LOVE how they turned out, but now I love them even more with this new post-processing!



Well, I hope you all enjoyed them! I had so much fun playing around with Lightroom last night, that I think I just might create more of these 'Before & After' posts in the near future. Have a wonderful day!

No comments: