Friday, April 20, 2012

J + S | Denton senior photographer

Last week I had a wonderful session with Jalisa and her family. I had the wonderful pleasure of meeting her and a party held by a mutual friend, and I couldn't be happier to have met her! She is the sweetest thing, and her family is great! This session features Jalisa's and her brother Sebastion's senior pictures, and also a little bit of family togetherness. :-) The location is the beautiful, photogenic Texas Women's University (Where Jalisa is graduating from, this May!), which you can view some of my past work there here and also here



Jalisa, you are rockin' that color! I LOVE it! :-)





Sebastion, you have a great smile!




Jalisa and Sebastion, congratulations! I'm so excited for you and the journey you are taking. Remember, have fun, stay focused, and enjoy every moment! 

No comments: