Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Ali + Miah's baby shower!

Hello, and welcome to my blog! I'm SO happy to finally have it set up! On this blog I will post a lot (and I do mean a lot ;) of pictures, a few D.I.Y. tutorials perhaps, but mostly pictures following any photo sessions that come up. I hope you all stay tuned and check in frequently, I'll make sure to post a link on my Facebook page for each blog post that I create. (You can find a link to my Facebook page, and also Flickr directly under the header. :)

Sunday afternoon I attended the baby shower of my best-friend Anna's older sister, Ali! I am extremely close with my best-friend's family, I'm practically part of the family, so without a doubt I was there to help get crafty in preparation for the baby shower. What we created for the shower were things like a diaper 'cake' (complete with a super cute sock monkey on top!), wine bottles that were painted white (with modge podge painted over for a glossy finish) and they were used for vases! It all turned out SO great! In February, Ali and her husband Jeremiah will welcome home their baby girl, Melanie! I am very excited, because I will be shooting her newborn pictures, and maybe even her 3 month, etc, etc. ;) I'm growing very fond of photo sessions with little cute babies. In the next month or so, be on the look out for some sweet baby pictures.



P.S. I didn't mention anything about these amazing cupcakes! Ali and her wonderful mom made theses, and they were delicious. :)

No comments: