Sunday, February 5, 2012

Artful Mayhem Studio

Hello all!
For today's post I wanted to feature something special with you all... one of my good friends sister Sarah had the grand opening of her art studio yesterday! It's located in old town Keller, and it's creatively named Artful Mayhem Studio! I had such a blast hanging out there, coloring, and capturing all the little details they put into their studio. I even signed up to take a watercolor class. ;-)



Artful Mayhem Studio is a creative place where small little ones, to adults, can spend some time expressing themselves through art and pretty much anything creative and awesome! The environment is fun, and pretty much every bit of Sarah's studio makes me want to get creative. :-)


The above photo is a 'chandelier'... of paint brushes! Talk about creative, haha!





I just HAD to post the image above, because I can't get over how colorful it is! Color, color, color!


 If you're looking for a place to get creative, escape the real world, or take your children to do something new and fun, Artful Mayhem Studio is the place! I am a lover of anything and everything art, and I believe in the freedom that art gives each person. Whether it be photography, painting, or drawing, art is stimulating, and soothing to the soul. :-) 
To get in contact with the studio and sign up for any classes, check out the website HERE, and you can leave some love on their Facebook HERE.

xoxo, Jess

No comments: