Sunday, March 11, 2012

A + R | Waxahachie couple photographer

Hello lovelies! It's currently Spring break right now and I couldn't be more excited! I have long needed a break, life has given me an extra helping of stress recently, and now I can sit back and breathe! To start off our Spring break right, Anna, her boyfriend Ryan, and myself situated our selves nice and cozy in his truck for the hour and fifteen minutes road-trip to Waxahachie, TX. I know, Waxahachie? Small little town with nothing in it? Believe it or not, it's super cute! If you love old Victorian homes from the 1800s and antique shopping malls, then this is the place for you! We had such a blast, and are already planning a return trip. :-)


We came across this beautiful backdrop! After some inspection, Anna and I concluded that there must have been some kind of shop or restaurant once where we were standing. Pretty cool! (Ah! I just can't get over the wall.)


This is my wonderful best friend. Our friendship runs deep, and the two of us have been there for each other through thick and thin, and I would never have it any other way. It's exciting, but yet somewhat frightening that as you get older life will pull and drift you in different directions. It's less frightening knowing that because she and I are so close we read each other's mind that even if we lived in two different states, it will never come between our friendship!


Anna, seriously, stop being so gorgeous. You have to leave some for the rest of us. ;-) 


These two are SO incredibly cute! I am so happy that they found each other, they are so perfect for one another. :-) 







Though it was a small session, it was by far one of the cutest and unplanned sessions I have ever done. Personally, I've never been comfortable with an unplanned session; it seems messy, disorganized, and often-times you can never predict what could happen. Though, it was cold and rainy through most of our trip (which is an example of not being able to predict, ha!) the sun eventually peeked through the clouds just in time for the three of us to find a random location that looked completely appealing. I'm learning, and learning some more, on the 'art of the unknown' when it comes to photography. "Take risks with photography, you never know what beautiful images you could create." I think only then will I be able to grow as a passionate photographer, expanding my boundaries and experimenting with life through my lens. 

Happy Sunday, friends!
Jessica

No comments: