Saturday, March 17, 2012

Amanda

Yesterday, I met up with a friend from my high school days, we got Starbucks and headed out to tackle the afternoon of photography we were planning to have. It was so great to get together with her after so long, and we really enjoyed the time well spent shooting and catching up. Oh, and I even modeled for her, too! ;-) Amanda is studying photography, herself! It's always fun when you put two or more photographers in the same space as one another. :-) 









Amanda you are so quirky and cute! I admire your artistic and unique style, and your outlook on life. It was a blast taking your pictures, and talking photography and all kinds of things with you. I look forward to when you're next in town so we can do it again. :-)

Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone!

Jessica Rambo Photography

No comments: