Friday, April 27, 2012

Rachel

About a week ago I got together with the beautiful Rachel for a small personal session. The two of us ventured out to these amazing stationed trains in Keller (which I am no stranger to, haha,) I also noticed that they had added a new one! And being a photographer my first reaction was, 'WE HAVE TO SHOOT THERE NOW.' Low and behold, it was rainy and somewhat cold the morning we planned our shoot, unfortunately, but oh boy... when I say I love my friends that will bear any weather for the sake of photography, I mean I LOVE them. :-) Rachel stood out and sat in the rain for a majority of the pictures, and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. I was so stoked for them, and it turns out this small session has become one of my favorites. It's the little things you remember. :-)













With love,

Jessica Rambo Photography

No comments: