Saturday, April 28, 2012

M + T | Keller lifestyle photographer

Over the last year, as a growing professional photographer, I have experienced and learned a variety of things from shooting my first wedding to shooting my first official newborn session, to learning from a business stand point what all a budding photographers should do, and not to do to maintain and grow their business. Oh boy, I would never have expected, from a photographer's stand point, the challenge of photographing a three year old. ;-) Today's blog post features Tripp, and his new cousin Melanie (check out her newborn session here.) 

One way I found to keep Tripp entertained and to achieve a fantastic photo opp experience was to have bubbles! This handsome three year old's mom had for him probably one of the coolest toys EVER, a bubble machine! Simple and easy, right? You bet! Bubbles, ten dollars. Happy toddler, priceless.



Sweet little Melanie! I honestly feel so thankful that from behind the lens I have been able to capture all of your big milestones in your life, so far. Part of the joy of photography in my life is to be able to capture special moments, and the little things that we often-time forget as we grow in life. So, to be able to say that I have watched her grow so far, and have captured her cuteness makes me really happy inside. :-)



Melanie's mother had the wonderful idea to do her pictures vintage style! I'm actually rather fond of all things vintage and not of the decades I've lived in, haha. So, to be able to get creative and do it up real nice with props and everything, was possibly one of the coolest aspects so far in my photography career. I LOVE creative freedom! 

PS- Melanie totally reminds me of a little flapper. ;-)





 Little Tripp looked so fly in his suit!







That's all for this cuteness, but expect to see more of them soon. :-)

Have a great weekend!

Jessica Rambo Photography


No comments: