Friday, January 18, 2013

Emily | Mkinney bridal photographer

Hello lovelies! I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am for this post... I have waited a month (a long hard month, ;-) to show you all some beautiful bridals I shot of an old high school friend. For this session we actually had an amazing opportunity to shoot at a super cool design firm called Mgroup Studio. Oh goodness, I was one happy photographer! The lighting was so yummy!




Emily you are so GORGEOUS!









Emily, I had so much fun taking these beautiful photos of you. I would do it again in a heartbeat! You are such a sweetheart, and I look forward to seeing all of the new possibilities God will line up for you and Blake.

Love you girl!

Jessica Rambo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are amazing pictures! You have amazing talent!

Unknown said...

I absolutely love this photo shoot. Beautiful bride and beautiful talent.