Friday, December 21, 2012

A + R | Christmas

I absolutely LOVE the Christmas season! It's my favorite holiday; I love the atmosphere, and the delicious smells, and spending time with those you love. What I love even more... is photographing cute couples wrapped up lights. ;-) This is my best friend, and you all have seen her beautiful face a thousand times before, like here and also here, but I just adore her and taking pictures of her and those BLUE eyes!


Ryan, you are such a gentleman! So happy for the both of you. :-)



Um, can anyone say GORGEOUS?... I mean, seriously.


This just so happened to be my first ever, couples themed Christmas session and I could not have been more pleased with how they turned out! I had been wanting to use lights as a prop for a long time now, and I'm so happy I finally did. And as an added bonus, I have a cute couple to work with. ;-)

I wish you both many blessings, and tons of happiness! And to all my readers, and followers, I wish you an early, Merry Christmas! I hope your days are filled with love and family, and friends. 

This won't be my last post of 2012, so expect another this weekend with some beautiful bridals I have been waiting, and waiting to share!

Jessica Rambo

No comments: